The population of people over the age of 75 is expected to nearly double over the next two decades. Long-term care providers will need to adapt and expand their services to meet the growing demand. However, this demographic shift will also place a significant burden on the health care system, exacerbating existing workforce shortages in the industry. Constellation Quality Health can help.
Constellation Quality Health has a solid reputation as a trusted partner helping nursing homes build stronger Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement programs. As a CMS-distinguished contractor, Constellation Quality Health provides our clients with expert knowledge of regulatory requirements and process improvement.
We help nursing homes:
- Develop state-directed plans for corrections and implementation to resolution.
- Provide survey readiness assessments.
- Provide comprehensive infection prevention reviews.
- Design and deliver custom education solutions for clinical staff.
We collaborate with academic, national, and state professional organizations to expand our work through research and programs that help create a solid foundation for frontline leaders to connect to innovation in care delivery and quality improvement. Our replicable, best-in-class program through the Long-Term Care (LTC) Leadership Academy provides workforce retention and development services for long-term care facilities. Our approach is designed to:
- Strengthen frontline nursing home staff performance and retention.
- Identify unmet resident needs and quality problems.
- Improve worker training and competency.
- Create more inclusive, supportive workplaces.
- Enhance integration with medical care.
We have assembled a team of subject matter experts who can deploy services nationally, making our program scalable and adaptable to meet the unique needs of long-term care facilities across the country.
Constellation Quality Health is a trusted, experienced partner for your organization’s post-acute care needs.
Contact us to talk about how we can help.