Corporate Project Manager
Who we are:
Constellation Quality Health is a non-profit health care quality consultancy and QIO-like Entity certified by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) founded by physicians in 1983. Headquartered in North Carolina’s Research Triangle, we offer an array of quality improvement, clinical review, audit, technical, and consulting services and solutions to improve care delivery, system performance, and patient outcomes.
What you’ll do:
Constellation Quality Health is seeking a Corporate Project Manager (PM) will develop and evolve the Project Management Office (PMO). This role will be responsible for organizing, managing and planning complex projects for the organization’s research, development, and product/service implementation efforts. The Project Manager facilitates planning, prioritization, and collaboration with all levels of management and customers, and develops and enforces efficient and effective methods and procedures.
We expect you to:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the PMO, including planning, organizing and directing projects.
- Work closely with senior leaders and stakeholders to organize and prioritize projects, align with strategic goals and ensure desired outcomes.
- Lead interdepartmental teams to complete assigned projects on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Act as liaison between internal teams to understand needs and advocate for best practices across programs and projects.
- Drive and support the development of strategic KPIs for each project.
- Ensure project documentation is up to date and readily accessible.
- Outline the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Conduct cost analysis in collaboration with Finance & Accounting department, estimating expected costs for the project; prepare and implement a budget based on estimates.
- Conduct risk assessments; report identified risks to management; provide recommendations for mitigation of risk, including change in scope, timeline, budget or, if appropriate, termination of the project.
- Address questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the projects.
- Act as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Communicate and collaborate with sales and marketing teams to provide training and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems.
- Establish benchmarks and performance metrics to inform data-driven decisions for maximized returns across projects.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Who You Are
The successful candidate may oversee a team of managers and analysts to ensure projects are completed on time and to specifications; and delegate work and assignments to team members based on expertise, work experience, and time constraints.
Our requirements for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering or Computer Science required.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience required.
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications required.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing projects.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Smartsheet, SharePoint, Teams and other related software.
Why Constellation Quality Health:
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and a flexible work environment.
- Equal opportunity employer of protected veterans.
- Equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
- Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.